Rain or Shine
Rain or Shine, the show goes on!
Box office will be open for ticket purchase two hours prior to show time. Will call will be available 90 minutes prior to show time.Mobile Ticket
Prior to arrival, add your digital ticket to your phone’s digital wallet. When you arrive, simply open your ticket in your phone’s wallet, scan your QR code, and you’re all set! Please note: a screen shot of your ticket will NOT scan.
Clear purses/bags smaller than 12"x12"x6" are permitted into the venue. As a courtesy to those seated near you, smaller is better. Diaper bags and medical bags are also permitted, but will be subject to search. Small clutch purses measuring no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” will be permitted. Large bags, suitcases, backpacks, camera cases, cinch bags, tinted or printed pattern plastic bags, fanny pack, oversized tote bags and sealed packages are not permitted.
Reserved lawn seating on the lawn terrace sections and general admission lawn seating on the main lawn are first come, first served to all areas. Blankets/tarps are recommended for sitting in this area although low-profile lawn chairs may also be used near the top of the lawn, not obstructing the view of other guests.
No Outside Food or Beverages
Outside food and beverages including alcohol will not be permitted into the venue. Water, soda, beer, seltzer, and liquor will be able via for purchase. Additionally, local food trucks will be on site to sell their specialties.
For the safety and comfort of guests, staff and artist, the following items are prohibited:
- Air horns, noisemakers, whistles, or similar items
- Animals, except service animals assisting guests with disabilities
- Backpacks, large bags, suitcases, or sealed packages
- Balloons, beach balls and other inflatable items
- Computers, laptops or tablets
- Professional-grade cameras and detachable lenses
- Drones or other model aircraft
Drugs (illegal), including paraphernalia
- Face paint and costume-type face masks. (Medical face masks allowed)
- Flag poles or any support frames for banners/signs
- Flasks, coolers, cans, bottles, or any similar containers
- Fireworks or explosives
- Outside food and beverage including alcohol and coolers
- Hazardous materials including chemicals and aerosols (non aerosol bug spray is permitted)
- Laser pointers, laser products or flashlights
- Sealed or wrapped packages
- Selfie sticks
- Skateboards, roller skates, roller blades, skate shoes or bicycles
- Space heaters
- Video or audio recording devices
- Weapons of any kind; including but not limited to knives, guns, box cutters, pocket knives, blades, tools, mace, pepper spray, brass knuckles, stun guns, handcuffs, sticks, clubs, batons, explosives, and anything else staff deems unacceptable.